writer
Dom.

Likes
-art
-food
-technology
-photography
-anything japan goes

Education
-dont mistake it for the Nazi crest.
-the (actl not) communist school.
-the Force that was not meant to be.


links
08S6V!
the other blog


talktome



archives
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011


tags
announcements
jpop
memory
mobile


credits
maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins


Monday, July 5, 2010
ideals

i think that im really forgetful, even forgot to introduce my favourite band ikimonogakari's newest single, arigatou

well, it doesnt feel new to me now, think its been 2 mths?



Ikimonogakari – Arigatou

I want to say “Thank you” while I’m looking at you
Your right hand in mine feels softer than anything, yes, hear my voice

With a wry smile you open the window to a bright morning
As the future floats down it begins, we’ll head out into the city as usual
Our fleeting days together come at unexpected times
And all the leftover light we’ve carefully collected is shining now

Before I knew it, “Your dream” had turned into “Our dream”
Even today will be a cherished memory someday
The blue sky, the teary sky, they’re both clear

I want to say “Thank you” while I’m looking at you
My right hand in yours awkwardly displays my honest emotions
Forever, I just want to smile with you forever
Now I’ll walk this path I believed in and see if I was right

Days we fought, days we cried, each one full of colors
I’m still adding onto the future I drew on my pure white heart

Dedicating your life to someone, receiving someone’s love
That’s how we’ll spend each and every moment
So we can share all our joys and sorrows

If we can find happiness by loving each other
Then I’ll embrace the light of the ordinary, hey, I draw near to your voice

I want to say “I love you,” I want to tell you
Your lovely hand, our future together, I believe in them
I can say the words “Thank you” to you now
Your right hand in mine feels gentler than anything, yes, hear my voice



it feels like a standard ikimonogakari addition into their whole discography, but nonetheless it feels really nice to listen to it. alongside the other mellow jdrama variants like futari, nostalgia, and the such.

overall, its quite a sweet song, and i think i need my next trip to the hospitals diabetes clinic now.

Labels:


kyouhei @ 11:20 PM link to post 0 comments