writer
Dom.

Likes
-art
-food
-technology
-photography
-anything japan goes

Education
-dont mistake it for the Nazi crest.
-the (actl not) communist school.
-the Force that was not meant to be.


links
08S6V!
the other blog


talktome



archives
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011


tags
announcements
jpop
memory
mobile


credits
maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins


Sunday, June 13, 2010
yui - to mother

early in the morning, i alr have another song to bring.

by yui, called "to mother"




wondering why she swapped her accoustic guitar for her piano, and her image change from a rock star to a more mature look.

and then in her lyrics i find.. that same bit of her.
that i shld not expect her to praise her mom in the fanciful way, but in this subtle style of sorrow and emotion.

her same way of songwriting, her emotional reflection.
and a room to ponder.

the yui i knew.
without further ado.. heres


YUI - To mother

Because you told me
Teary voiced looking away

That if you couldn’t even lie anymore
Living on would not be possible

Since you wanted to be loved
You kept on laughing
Through any hardship

Sadness is something
I could endure
If I were alone

Kindness is so
Cruel, Isn’t it?

Even your heart
Becomes confused

I want (us) to be together forever but
Things I don’t like about you seem to
Increase by each passing day

We’re like-minded, aren’t we?
I feel like I understand

I have someone I can love now
If that day were ever to come
I wonder if I could change

Happiness is…
Although it doesn’t
Shine like magic

Isn’t hatred
Just a slight misunderstanding?
Please don’t cry

Mere fate
Is something you can change
Crying into the night as I ran from the house

And in that secluded park bench
I waited for you to come pick me up

Sadness is a thing
If snuggled together,
A thing of great warmth

Kindness is
If it’s close to you
Its taken advantage of

Hey…
I’m happy
Probably
Because

I had you
With me


i hope u enjoyed it.

Labels:


kyouhei @ 12:39 PM link to post 0 comments