has a new song to introduce. released 3 days ago, this is kana nishino's "aitakute, aitakute" which simply is i miss you.
I miss you, I miss you so much I’m shaking The more I think of you the further away you feel Even if it’s a lie, say to me once more Like you did that day, “I love you…”
If today was our anniversary I wonder if we’d spend it together I’m sure you’ve forgotten all about us Are you laughing with her?
The words and kindness that you always saved just for me The smile I loved, everything Do you show them to her too?
Baby I know That you’re not mine anymore But I can’t help it, you are the one for me You are the one
I miss you, I miss you so much I’m shaking The more I think of you the further away you feel If we could just go back to the way we were… My love won’t reach you, my heart and feelings I can wish to see you again but it won’t happen The more I think of you the more it hurts Even if it’s a lie, say to me once more Like you did that day, “I love you…”
I love you, the truth is I’m in love with you baby I love you But still I can’t tell my words of love
“I hope you find happiness” I try to act like an adult in front of you But inside my heart I don’t feel that way at all
Baby I know More about you than anyone else So tell me why does it have to be her? So tell me why
I miss you, I miss you so much I’m shaking The more I think of you the further away you feel If we could just go back to the way we were… My love won’t reach you, my heart and feelings I can wish to see you again but it won’t happen The more I think of you the more it hurts Even if it’s a lie, say to me once more Like you did that day, “I love you…”
I said that I loved you so many times So why is it like this? Hold me in your arms And gently say my name once more
I miss you, I miss you so much I’m shaking The more I think of you the further away you feel If we could just go back to the way we were… My love won’t reach you, my heart and feelings I can wish to see you again but it won’t happen The more I think of you the more it hurts Even if it’s a lie, say to me once more Like you did that day, “I love you…”
sour, slightly faded but never forgotten. i find that she has managed to express feelings quite accurately yet again.