writer
Dom.

Likes
-art
-food
-technology
-photography
-anything japan goes

Education
-dont mistake it for the Nazi crest.
-the (actl not) communist school.
-the Force that was not meant to be.


links
08S6V!
the other blog


talktome



archives
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011


tags
announcements
jpop
memory
mobile


credits
maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins


Saturday, April 17, 2010
finally, akb

recently in the past few months i have noticed a girl group called akb48
they werent of much meaning to me, until in recent days.
i think i may turn into some fanboy/otaku.

but today's post is not to focus on otaku-ism, or introducing akb, for that matter.

this particular post is simple made of a particular song.
this song, called 10年桜 [juunen sakura]



i was initially feeling that upbeat-ness to the song till the end when i realised..
ah, that the main feeling to this song was one of sadness in that joy.

when it became a feeling i related to easily, i was jolted.
and so i went for the lyrics.

Somewhere the cherry blossom petals
Dance lightly in the wind
As someone flaps their wings
And heads out on their own

To be able to have met you
is the meaning of the passing seasons
That smile of yours was so brilliant
We can’t go on together,
but still don’t cry
I won’t forget you

Let’s meet again 10 years from now
I’ll be waiting here
Shining brighter than I do right now...
The graduation process is a renewal of our vow
Even after this love’s burnt out,
you’ll still be dear to me

Because I love you
More than anyone else I’ve met up until now,
I want to be able to protect
Those precious dreams of yours

Even if the hurt keeps coming
and things don’t go so smoothly
As the number of passing springs add up,
I can become lonely,
but if I believe in the future,
I can keep going

Let’s meet again 10 years from now
Around the time these cherry blossoms bloom
No matter what I’ll come here
Graduation is the start of an eternal journey
Even if things grow painfully dark, you’re waving your hand to me

No matter how many times
the cherry blossoms bloom,
I won’t forget
today’s setting sun

Let’s meet again 10 years from now
I’ll be waiting here
Shining brighter than I do right now...
The graduation process is a renewal of our vow
Even after this love’s burnt out,
you’ll still be dear to me

Somewhere the cherry blossom petals
Dance lightly in the wind
As someone flaps their wings
And heads out on their own
I want to be able to protect you even more

Let’s meet again 10 years later



in the end, this song gave me a chill down my spine.
i kinda like this song now even tho it altered my mood significantly.

Labels:


kyouhei @ 4:20 PM link to post 0 comments